Our beautiful air-conditioned studio is the perfect training area for your team, where you can utilize our full-length mirrors, sprung hardwood floors, and sound system. Or, one of our trained staff members can attend your location. Options listed can be individually designed to fit your team’s needs!
Learn one of our overnight summer camp programs or have us create something brand new for your team!
Day Camps Include:
- Both advanced or intermediate pompon programs available.
- Routines are approximately 2 minutes
- Also includes: Warm-up & stretch instruction, pom/dance basics, & kickline instruction.
- Write-up booklet including formations & count by count routine breakdown
- CD copy of music instructed
- Convenient and flexible scheduling for your team! Contact us for more information on day camps.
During winter Mid American Pompon invites you to join us for an exciting day of pompon and Hip Hop instruction! Participants will have the opportunity to learn either an advanced or intermediate level pompon routine, as well as a Hip Hop routine. Open to participants grades 6th and higher.
Winter Workshop 2014
Date & Location are both TBD. Stay tuned for details.
Coaches & Leadership Clinic
Pompon coaches are invited to the 2014 Mid American Pompon Coaches Clinic. This informative event, led by Mid American Pompon Director Julie Hobbs Julian, will provide both new and veteran coaches and team leaders with valuable information on how to run and be apart of a successful pompon program.
The coaches & leadership clinic will be held at Mid American Studio in Farmington Hills, MI on September 14th. Click Here to read the detailed flyer.
- Kick off the pom season by attending the 2014 Mid American Pompon Coaches and Leadership Clinic at Mid American Studio on September 14th. Register online now