Dates & Location
Important PDF Downloads
About Overnight Camps
Mid American Pompon’s reputation for quality events is outstanding. Ask any of the participants, coaches or parents who attend our events – our events are organized, they run on time and are always of the highest quality.
What does your team want from summer camp?
- Team Unity
- Private Practice with a Trained Staff Member
- Great Campus with Air Conditioned Instruction and Performance Facilities
- Separate Programs for Varsity and JV/Middle School Teams
Summer camp is a great way for teams to start the year with fresh routines, team bonding, and memories to last a lifetime. Mid American Pompon takes pride in having the best staff as well as offering the most entertaining and exciting routines for our campers and coaches. Mid American Pompon has it all!!
Learn one of our overnight summer camp programs instructed at Northwood and Davenport University including:
- Advanced Pompon
- Intermediate Pompon
- Routines are approximately 2 minutes
- Warm-up, stretch instruction & pom basics
- Daily kickline instruction.
- Write-up booklet including formations & count by count routine breakdown.
- Music for all routines instructed
- Convenient and flexible scheduling for your team! Contact us for more information on day camps.
We’ll see you and your team this summer!